Office End of Life Is Here - What You Can Do & Stay Protected - Royal Discount.

Office End of Life Is Here - What You Can Do & Stay Protected - Royal Discount.

Looking for:

- Microsoft office standard 2007 end of support free 













































     


- Microsoft office standard 2007 end of support free



 

Since you have the product key, check the article below for information on getting a replacement Disc. Was this reply helpful? Yes No. Sorry this didn't help. Choose where you want to search below Search Search the Community. Search the community and support articles Install, redeem, activate Microsoft and Office Search Community member.

I purchased the Military Appreciation edition of this product and had it installed on my desktop. It is licensed for 3 computers and I no longer have it installed on the desktop. My issue is that I left the disk in a hotel room a long time ago and I have not been able to download it from the microsoft website.

Each time I attempt, it only directs me to the version of office standard. Is there anyway I can download Office Standard ? I still have the original cd case with the product key and serial number. I just don't have the cd and I don't want to purchase the version just yet. This thread is locked. You can follow the question or vote as helpful, but you cannot reply to this thread. I have the same question Report abuse. Details required :. Cancel Submit. Srinivasu Guntimadugu. Thanks for your feedback.

How satisfied are you with this reply? Thanks for your feedback, it helps us improve the site. This site in other languages x.

   

 

End of extended support for Microsoft Office | Foetron: IT Product & Security reseller.



    Microsoft Office reached its end of life in October Here's why you should stop using it now, and your options for upgrading. For the remainder of Microsoft Office 's applications, the end of life date will occur on October 10th (). These applications include, but are not. Support for Office ended on October 10, All of your Office apps will continue to function. However, you could expose yourself to serious and.


Comments